Meansbux cashout closed til Feb.16

I was about to cashout,couldnt find the cashout button so I scanned the site and found this header
"[Feb 8, 2009]- Cash out closed till Feb 16, 2009. for more information click here" on the news update.

heres what you'll read when you click the sign:

"Dear, members
We have low money in alertpay cash flow again, i just deposit my money to alertpay account, not make tactic to not pay, site not close and you still can click your ads, but if you not have a feel to click, just wait after payment can make again. From my experience i think my money will add on 16 Feb (5 business days) If not, i will use my credit card to pay first (rate is expensive more than deposit money)
Please understand us and i will close the payment request button. (it's happen on 247bux too) After we open i will add more queue per day to 500.
Best regards,"

It was the site admin who posted,apparently I would have to wait a couple of days before we can cashout. For the mean time,I will continue clicking ads on NEOBUX, Take the Globe and Ara-bux.
They are among the most trusted
PTC SITES so far.

~ FOR INSTRUCTIONS ABOUT STARTING PTC CLICK HERE
~ OTHER PTC SITES


..

1 comment:

  1. Great blog about ptc sites...5/5 for you...
    Because of global financial erosion….many people are searching for good legitimate online business to make some fortunes on the internet.
    this is the reason why online business is exploding like hell now a days.
    THE CHANGE IS HERE=>?????

    ReplyDelete